Vision, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit have solidified M&C’s role as a trusted manufacturer and partner for leading Fortune 500 companies. Today, M&C is the North American brand of ITW’s Pressure Sensitive Adhesives and Components global division. Alongside Stokvis Tapes, M&C leverages the resources of a $14 Billion Fortune 200 company.
As a global converter, contract manufacturer and fabricator of adhesive tapes, components and finished products, M&C maintains production, clean room/white room and engineering facilities.
Through the implementation of our proven Continuous Partner Involvement model, we offer breakthrough product development, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services.
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a generous match and no waiting period
- ITW also provides employees (age 21 or older) a retirement contribution of 3-6% of your eligible pay (based on age and years of service)
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Wellness program, Life insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts with ITW key suppliers: cars, computers, appliances and more
M&C Specialties, an ITW Company, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org